Houston Fishing Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houston Fishing Show

I always look forward to going and it is actually during our Spring Break this year!!

March 16-20, 2016

48th Annual Houston Fishing Show will be the largest consumer fishing show in the nation. The emphasis will be on fishing tackle and fishing boats with all facets of the world of fishing fully explored through displays, clinics and movies.The latest in all types of fishing equipment from manufacturers around the world. Equipment will be displayed and demonstrated, Bass boats from all over the South completely rigged with all the electronic gear and equipment that have made these boats famous will be displayed. Blue water rigs equipped to tackle the Gulf Coast fishing waters and smaller bay rigs play an important part of the boating display. Seminars will be conducted on the subject of fishing.

Moe
    Whatever it is,good or bad, God knows! Jeremiah 29:11

FishWestEnd will have a table there!
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

You need staffers for the table that will represent WEA in a positive manner . No derilicts , yahoos , stoners , goof balls or odd balls . Well , that pretty much rules out everyone but you , Coe . Good luck !
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Lmao. I'll come around on a Wednesday, so I won't embarrass the tribe.

Comment

I'll be in Arkansas for part of that week but I'll be there for the weekend I think.
          Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Lmmfao! Last time I went to the fishing show I got pretty toasted so I'm out!

Comment

I have a couple of guys set to run the table all week. Please contact me if you'd like to sit down & watch the table for awhile.

Comment

I would like to meet you guys soon maybe we can set up a day to have a meet and greet, for the newer guys? Let me know but either way I'll be there, probably on the weekend.

Comment

IMO the best fishing expo in Houston. Hope to make it out a least a couple days.

Comment

I usually head up there on a Sunday afternoon.

Comment

Hey Coe, what booth # are you in? I think we have 456. Will have to drop by and say hello.

Comment

Originally posted by Hydra Man View Post
                        Hey Coe, what booth # are you in? I think we have 456. Will have to drop by and say hello.
                        #358 for FishWestEnd, LLC

Comment

Working...
                        X