Sunday 2/28 Afternoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday 2/28 Afternoon

Went out with my brother Sunday afternoon and it was pretty damn windy. Decided to get in protected waters and ended up finding some nice trout in deep water near docks, schooling around a drain hole. Ended up keeping 6 with one measuring 24.5" and 4.5 lbs - all on corky lures (suspending, pink).

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1366.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.2 KB
ID:	576774Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1367.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.8 KB
ID:	576775

Nice trout!!!
    Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Good lookin fish !
      I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

If Robalo could've blacked out the background at Rick's Cabaret like that back in the 90's, he'd still be married. nice fish.

Comment

Good looking fish, thanks for the report.
          "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

Nice report and good stringer for a tough day with that much wind.
            TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
              If Robalo could've blacked out the background at Rick's Cabaret like that back in the 90's, he'd still be married. nice fish.
              Marksalots woulda been a lot cheaper than a divorce!!!
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I find it utterly hilarious when I see photos with the background blacked out. From the ultimate greenhorn to the seasoned salt those honey holes will be discovered sooner or later. Every angler has their spots and I don't recommend anyone giving them up but you can believe with as many folks fishing these days they will be found. It begs the question, when you find one can you get the fish there to bite or are you going to spook them off. Lol. I digress.

Comment

I am surprized that some do not "photo-shop-" in some backgrounds that are staged, and go there the next weekend and see how many boats are running around it .

Comment

Nice going guys.

Comment

Nice catch.

Every angler has their spots and I don't recommend anyone giving them up but you can believe with as many folks fishing these days they will be found.
                      This is true, but why bring more attention to your favorite areas? You can bet that certain spots will see more pressure if people are promoting them on the internet to hundreds of other fishermen.

I realize this, but instead take pictures with unrecognizable backgrounds (boat, nondescript shore, stringer in water, etc.). I may take a pic with a good background for reference or because it makes a better photo, but that one isn't shared.

Comment

Nice mess of fish

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                        X