41st Annual Houston Fishing Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 41st Annual Houston Fishing Show

FishWestEnd will be in booth 358 this year at the Houston Fishing Show.

The show starts Wednesday March 15, 2016 and runs until Sunday March 20, 2016.

Show Hours:
    Wednesday - Friday: Noon - 9 PM
    Saturday: 10 AM - 7 PM
    Sunday: 10 AM - 6:00 PM

Admission:
    Adult: $9
    Kids (6-12): $2

Please be sure to stop by our booth and say hello.

If any members are interested in volunteering to work the show at our booth please contact me directly via PM or Phone. (713) 594-Four2Five2
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Awesome! I look forward to this one every year. I think this will be about my 20th one this year. Love the seminars and fish lies. Lol

Comment

I'm going to miss this year. I'll be out of town for Spring Break during the week and off on a work trip the weekend. I like that show. Sorry I will miss it.
      "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

crap that is the same time as the in water boat show in South Shore. I will be at that one on Sunday so I will not be able to make this show.

Comment

I'll be there Friday.
          Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

We are all setup! Thanks to Jerami Waddell and Enrique Silva for manning the booth while I'm at work. I'll personally be there Sunday and after work today and tomorrow.

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Ya need to add "Hellary sux, (except her hubby, but Monica does)". Ok, you can delete this when ya want.

Nice set-up.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Stopped by the booth 4 times last night Coe...each time Enrique said you'd be right back...somebody was booth hopping !
                Pretty good show, scored a cool very innovative flounder gig and stringer set up. I'll try and post a picture of it later.
                Don't be a Nancy!
                If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Helped a guide set up his display Tuesday and stopped by your booth but no one was there (booth was set up, tho). I was wearing a FWE teeshirt and was stopped a few times by vendors and their helpers and was asked about the site. I told them my name was Robalo and they beat the crap out of me! (Kidding!!!!!)
                  Seriously, There was a lot of interest in the site.
                  Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
                  "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Stopped by on Saturday morning in between shopping binges. Can one have too many lures?

Comment

I SAW ENRIQUE FRIDAY . NICE FELLOW WHO GAVE A POSITIVE FEEL FOR THE SITE . THANK YOU FOR NOT USING ANY OF THE REGULARS AT THE BOOTH .
                      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Hey now!
                        MANVEL MOB

Comment

It was really cool to see your booth, I went the first day, it was a great set up. The towels are awesome, picked one up while there...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X