X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Merle

Another legend gone...
    MANVEL MOB

Yep, another legend and one of my favorites gone. RIP Merle!!!!
    Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
      Another legend gone...
      All the legends are rolling in their graves from the chicken crap so called country that's being played on the radio now..... Makes me sick....
      Karma's a beach.

Comment

Originally posted by Xpress89 View Post
        All the legends are rolling in their graves from the chicken crap so called country that's being played on the radio now..... Makes me sick....
        X2
        Walker

Anegada, BVI (N18° 44.683' W64° 24.133')
        and
        Houston (Clear Lake City)

Comment

Sad day indeed. One of the very best.
          Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

X3!!!!!
            Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Geez, I almost bought tickets for his and Willie's show coming up at Whitewater this month-3 shows. RIP Mr. Haggard.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

All the legends are rolling in their graves from the chicken crap so called country that's being played on the radio now.... Makes me sick....
                HAR ! YEP
                GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
                X