Beach Front

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beach Front

Should be looking good by tomorrow afternoon or Wed morning up be in JB waiting for it

Sent from my VS880 using Tapatalk

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Where we are going we don't need no stinking luck. LOL what movie was that I'm not sure I got the saying right

Comment

Cleaner than yesterday with small sideshore NE swell diminishing, definitely fishable but tomorrow will be the day

Comment

Comment

Yeah!
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

did you find any fish?

Comment

Nice!
                sigpic
                Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Just finished mowing the grass gonna hit it this afternoon

Comment

Tide's going out and it's not getting better. 9mph N wind. I was on the beach an hour ago and it was Ok but getting sandy in spots and no bait or predatory action. I'll see what it's like later.

The squirrel's photo was during the incoming tide around lunch time.
                    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

The quote I think your referring to is the second back the the future when doc says "where we're going we don't need roads" lol

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Comment

Possibly but I've quoted myself out over the years and all the beers can't remember all to well as I used too.. My grandpa told me to stay clear of them left handed cigarettes as well

Comment

Originally posted by greysquirrell View Post
                          Possibly but I've quoted myself out over the years and all the beers can't remember all to well as I used too.. My grandpa told me to stay clear of them left handed cigarettes as well

Those make you stupid, lazy and a democrat-oh wait, that's redundant.
                          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Maybe that rough lookin guy in the sombrero that doesn't need any stinkin' badges?

How else you gonna catch any fish without the fish whistle?

Might try to wade for an hour before work tomorrow. May try the E. Beach pocket. Possibly pleasure pier area.

Comment

Wind still down the beach, sporty, and pretty off color out a coupleof 100 yards. If we get some light SE and an incoming tide things might change

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Working...
                              X