One More Cast Podcast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One More Cast Podcast

I was interview for the podcast "One More Cast" if you are interested here is the first half of the interview.

Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Wow, I really enjoyed that. You're becoming a bona fide superstar bro. I didn't even know what a podcast was before today.
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Thanks Sandy!! Man I'm having a hard time deciding if I should go pre-fish the San Bernard River for a tournament or come down and see you and your dad Friday. Will let you know if I head your way before hand so it's not a surprise.
      Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Pretty cool, congrats!
        "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

Thanks, it was fun!!

Comment

Working...
          X