fishging or women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fishging or women

I love fishing more than my girlfriend. I wish I could just marry my boat. Do you think people would look at me weird?? Talk about problems..
    Your a daisy if ya do

This is what happens when you work with gulfcoast13 and you forget to log out 😂😂😂
    Your a daisy if ya do

Comment

LMAO
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Too funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hmmmm, Looks like girlfriend saw post and now its time for crawfish'n...

Comment

No he's just a slow learner.

Comment

So that's what is wrong with Gulfcoast 13!!! I've always wondered... [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Was gonna make a lewd comment involving rod holders but I decided to pass on it.

Comment

Lmao!
                  "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Well , you know your priorities .
                    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
                      Well , you know your priorities .
                      Seeeee he knows what's up!
                      Your a daisy if ya do

Comment

GF vs Bote:

1. GF costs wayyy more $$ than your typical bay bote.
                        2. Bote may break down, but you can always BUY a new one. Unless GF is a hooker, she aint gonna let you buy a new one w/o first killing you or your car, job and burn down your house and call PoPo.
                        3. GF breaks down and holy hell breaks loose-likely your stuff on sidewalk, car painted with spray paint, dog sent walking, PoPo called and fake charges made against you-and all you did was be 1 hour late from having a few beers with your buddy that was in town from Alaska.
                        4. Bote just quits working-call Bryan Evans at Boatworx and in a few days, good as new. GF quits working, you're screwed-bank account will be empty, closets will suddenly be full of new purses, shoes and clothes and when you say "Why ya spending all my money on new clothes when ya aint even got a job?" she'll say "I need these in case I find a new job, then she bursts out in tears, says you are mean by throwing the 'outta work' thing in her face."
                        5. GF threatens to cut you off from sex-you look her square in the eyes and say "Ya can't because ya don't know where I'm getting it." Next your stuff is burning in charcoal grill and smell gasoline inside house. Bote would never cut you off, it may cut someone else's drift off but never yours.

Bote WINS!!!!
                        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Hahahahaha post of the year right there 👐👐👐
                          Your a daisy if ya do

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                            GF vs Bote:

1. GF costs wayyy more $$ than your typical bay bote.
                            2. Bote may break down, but you can always BUY a new one. Unless GF is a hooker, she aint gonna let you buy a new one w/o first killing you or your car, job and burn down your house and call PoPo.
                            3. GF breaks down and holy hell breaks loose-likely your stuff on sidewalk, car painted with spray paint, dog sent walking, PoPo called and fake charges made against you-and all you did was be 1 hour late from having a few beers with your buddy that was in town from Alaska.
                            4. Bote just quits working-call Bryan Evans at Boatworx and in a few days, good as new. GF quits working, you're screwed-bank account will be empty, closets will suddenly be full of new purses, shoes and clothes and when you say "Why ya spending all my money on new clothes when ya aint even got a job?" she'll say "I need these in case I find a new job, then she bursts out in tears, says you are mean by throwing the 'outta work' thing in her face."
                            5. GF threatens to cut you off from sex-you look her square in the eyes and say "Ya can't because ya don't know where I'm getting it." Next your stuff is burning in charcoal grill and smell gasoline inside house. Bote would never cut you off, it may cut someone else's drift off but never yours.

Bote WINS!!!!
                            This is the words of wisdom right here young men. And experience, and a single bote owner looking for companionship. Lmao too funny!

Comment

Originally posted by Hogie70 View Post
                              This is the words of wisdom right here young men. And experience, and a single bote owner looking for companionship. Lmao too funny!

Agree. this is more oriental sage type advise coming from the master thats been around the block a number of times.

Great wisdom Jerry.

Comment

Working...
                              X