Galveston Getaway Vacation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Galveston Getaway Vacation

The Island is expected to entertain 5X the population (tourists and visitors) this weekend. That means approx. 250,000 extra people on the Island, a lot of whom will be family and welcome friends for you locals. The remainder (especially you west-enders) will have to put up with drunk and obnoxious jet skiers, potlickers, crowded ramps and drunk booze-cruisers while fishing.
    It is for this reason I am offering a Galveston Getaway Vacation Package for only $500.00. This package does not GET you to Galveston, it GETS YOU OUT OF GALVESTON!
    Details include:
    Round trip transportation in your own vehicle to my house on the mainland
    3 days and 2 nights accommodations in the shed behind my house
    breakfast, lunch and dinner at a local restaurant of your choosing, at your expense
    free dominoes, hearts or poker on the back porch in the evenings-BYOB.

Sign up soon......there is limited space and after a day of staying in Galveston this weekend, I expect you locals will be ready to pay twice that much for this package.

I'll pray for the rest of you!
    Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
    "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

bring em on!

Comment

Everything sounded good until you said "in the shed behind my house."
      If I decide to get out this weekend it will be at night.
      Do some flounder gigging if the tides are right.
      If not I'll just anchor up on a spot with live bait or Gulps and plenty of Beer.LOL

Comment

I guess everyone can't be lucky enough to live in LaMarque! LMMFAO
        "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Crud!!!

To bad for getting out this weekend. Small craft advisory with wind blowing 20 and gust to 25.
          I really wanted to go because I had the weekend off. Been working 6 days a week all year.

Comment

You're a prince among men , John .
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by Root Canal View Post
              Crud!!!

To bad for getting out this weekend. Small craft advisory with wind blowing 20 and gust to 25.
              I really wanted to go because I had the weekend off. Been working 6 days a week all year.
              You need the rest anyway , Dale .
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Dang, I missed this Special Vacay from Termo. Heck, I even was gonna bring my own shovel and TP and make a latrine for this fine, once-in-a-lifetime getaway adventure! Maybe next year??????
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                X