For Ibtsoom and his passion for red solo cups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Ibtsoom and his passion for red solo cups

Ibtsoom is well known for his passionate feelings for red solo cups. I thought he and others might enjoy this.

The now-ubiquitous Solo cup has become synonymous with America, parties, hangouts at the beach, picnics, and beer, among other party-related shenanigans, according to a straw poll Yahoo Finance conducted in Times Square (see video above). The Solo Cup Company introduced the red plastic cup to the world in the 1970s. Country artist Toby Keith released his single “Red Solo Cup” in October 2011, paying homage to the plastic receptacle.
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Gee thanks, Sandy. Lol
    I actually didn't have any problem with them before that poser / fake flag waver Toby Keith put out that crap song about them. If he accidentally wrote a song lyric that meant something his head would explode.
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Lmmfao! You know the day I went to Mike's house he was processing a deer and there were solo cups everywhere and Toby Keith was playing on his stereo. He had red solo cup playing on repeat!!! I think he's obsessed with toby!

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle pirate View Post
        Lmmfao! You know the day I went to Mike's house he was processing a deer and there were solo cups everywhere and Toby Keith was playing on his stereo. He had red solo cup playing on repeat!!! I think he's obsessed with toby!
        Uh - oh , busted ?
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle pirate View Post
          Lol!! WTF? It's on now, bro. Don't forget I have edit rights. Lol
          Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Lmmfao! That's what Jeremy said and look at the pic! He's making me dinner. Lmmfao.Click image for larger version

Name:	20160703_200235.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.2 KB
ID:	562497

Comment

Now the handle is starting to make since lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by Hogie70 View Post
                Now the handle is starting to make since lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Explain yourself my fren, I wanna laugh too!

Comment

Working...
                X