Gulf Coast Rescue Squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gulf Coast Rescue Squad

Some of you may have heard about these people but this a first for me and some other's. I'll make this short. There was a flounder rig that got caught high and dry at Cold Pass when the front blew in friday night and the guy spent the night in the boat then walked out Saturday morning. Even at high tide there still wasn't enought water to float it. Mike (007) and I came past it sometime after 1:00pm Sunday and it was still high and dry. Sunday afternoon the owner's of the boat called 911 and they sent out the Gulf Coast Rescue Squad who are out of Clute,Tx. I got to talking to them and asked what they charge for something like they just did and they said it's a FREE service. I asked more question's and found out that they work on donation's and fundraiser's. Thouht I would just pass this information on to you.

Attached Files
    A Little deeper in debt.

Great info.Thanks for posting
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Thanks

Comment

man he was stuck!.......thanks williep
        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

High and dry for sure!
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Yep! He was high and dry for sure. We would give him updates on where the water was and the only window he had was at high tide yesterday at 6. Glad he finally got out.
            I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Thanks for the info WillieP. Glad the guy got the boat out.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Good group. They've been around for many years.
                Their base is the building to the right as you go over the levee at Surfside.
                West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

Coe could have gotten out of there!!
                  LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Great info. Yup he was high & dry. Been there but not in the winter and the elements like we had this weekend.
                    Just mind over matter, if you don't mind it don't matter. If it matters you better mind!

Comment

Working...
                    X