Slp lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slp lately?

Was thinking about hitting up the pass this weekend. Has anyone been down there lately? Any luck? I haven't really seen much traffic on the Fishing reports board. Thought I'd ask here.

I am sure there are still a few out there but it is definitely on the down side.

Comment

Hmm ok.

Comment

I'll be out there Friday afternoon, but I don't know how it is right now. Trout under the lights are probably pretty hot.
        From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Hard to fish out there on weekends and not get run over. Me and the old man fished this morning (wading out of the boat) and had a guy pull up park and wade straight for us got way to close. Would have just told him to come fish with us but he had another 4 guys with him. There's a million spots to fish at pass I musta been right on "his" X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've never seen so many people out here without it being Memorial Day or 4th of July. The marina is PACKED with vehicles and trailers. Good trout coming in under the lights tonight. Lowest summer tides I've seen in years. Water is soupy, but trout still biting. Should clear up with a good incoming tide.
            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Working...
            X