Wednesday morning wake-up pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday morning wake-up pic

Owning a little cooler business, we often solicit and receive pictures from customers for use on social media, promotions, etc. Got this one the other day and felt it might make for a good mid-week pick me up. That sure looks like Sea Isle in the background to me.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	3seat cooler.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.1 KB
ID:	576910
    Visit us at www.southjettycoolers.com, they make great seats and even better coolers. You may have seen our banner ad on here, 15% off plus free shipping, you won't be disappointed. Use the discount code: WestEnd

My Skeeter looks pretty good in that pic!!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Background? I wanna see the frontground.
      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

What cooler ?
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

I didn't see a cooler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Well if South Jetty brings them in like that, I'm buying one!
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
              Well if South Jetty brings them in like that, I'm buying one!
              Which one? The pink, white or blue version? They all look like the right size. I wonder if they come equipped with a bottle opener and a cup holder?
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                Which one? The pink, white or blue version? They all look like the right size.
                If you buy them they will come?
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                  If you buy them they will come?
                  Who cares.

Comment

good times right there
                    Boats and hoes.

Comment

That pic was defiantly not intended for the guy who took the pic, these chicks are taking a selfie for sure lol but hey who cares right? Nice !
                      I see a brown stain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Karma's a beach.

Comment

Red , White and Blue.
                        Doesn't get any better than that.

Comment

Working...
                        X