Galveston Academy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Galveston Academy

Please have a banner about the bullsheet Academy here to remind me not to go there ever again as they have about as much fishing gear etc. as a stop n go.

All going there did was give me a case of road rage driving back home to SLP.

Originally posted by JT View Post
    Please have a banner about the bullsheet Academy here to remind me not to go there ever again as they have about as much fishing gear etc. as a stop n go.

All going there did was give me a case of road rage driving back home to SLP.
    Stop at K6 Island Sports in Jamaica Beach instead.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Iforgot all about them

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
        Stop at K6 Island Sports in Jamaica Beach instead.
        This^^
        Great place!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

K6 has everything you need! And more...

Comment

That's good to know .
            One would think the Galveston Academy would be strong in fishing supplies and beach stuff .
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
              That's good to know .
              One would think the Galveston Academy would be strong in fishing supplies and beach stuff .
              Yep, but that store is worse than any in Houston-likely because the manager is pretty much an ***** IMHO. If ya want a bandana, a pair of shoes or a t-shirt, it's OK, but if ya need any hooks, line, tackle-you're SOOL.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

That store seems to always be out of the stuff you need. Lately I've just been ordering my gear online from them.

Comment

Yeah I been in there twice and didn't have what I needed. I just stock up when I'm at Hook Spit or the Academy in Webster. Hook Spit has a very good selection of everything. To hard to find stuff when I'm on the island. And you can forget about finding any Merc oil.....

AQUA PIMP
                  AQUA PIMP......
                  "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

i was in there looking for a gigging battery because the ones i had must of grown legs and walked off.

the clerk said they were sold out (in August btw). I said how can you be "sold out"? He replied they get 20 and they sell 20.
                    I said "Oh..no shiet? Have you ever thought about ordering a hundred of them then?"

Comment

How the hell you run out of those gigging batteries in the middle of the summer LOL..
                      You need to tell Steve R. He is only allowed to get 100 shrimp at a time. Get a 100 shrimp sell a 100 shrimp then go get more LOL see how that works for him lmao

AQUA PIMP
                      AQUA PIMP......

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

He JT let me know when they do the maiden voyage on the floating junk pile made out of left over house material so I can come see this lol. We can ice down some beer and go watch

AQUA PIMP
                        AQUA PIMP......

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

I'm up in the country till tomorrow and can't post a picture of it. i imagine its about ready. lol

Comment

Need me to bring you a few JT? Stores here in town have restocked for deer season.

Also, I've found a deer feeder battery at Radio Shack (next to the Academy on Seawall) if you need one in a hurry...
                            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                              Need me to bring you a few JT? Stores here in town have restocked for deer season.

Also, I've found a deer feeder battery at Radio Shack (next to the Academy on Seawall) if you need one in a hurry...
                              Thanks Coe, but i picked up 4 at the Academy in College Station on my way up.

Comment

Working...
                              X