Galveston Academy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classic

Now tell me life on the West End is not interesting.
    Attached Files

Comment

Moonpie will be eating his heart out when he sees this. He would feel like he died and went to heaven if it was his.

Comment

I would have atleast put a 250 pro XS on it
        AQUA PIMP......
        "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

I guess if I see smoke on the lower west end I know where it's coming from
          AQUA PIMP......

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Dude, That's awesome!
            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

A 12 V trolling motor? Lol
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

There were 2 racks of ribs on the smoker earlier. It's bad ***

Comment

game warden have a field day with that. No TX number, light, life jackets..... Guess he could just pull up to a bulkhead and say it's a dock lol. Blends right end with the other docks.

AQUA PIMP
                  AQUA PIMP......

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

I'm selling my bayhouse and making one of those-it only needs a generator for a window ac unit, a porta-potty, JT's YETI filled with beer, a disco ball with a dance pole and a babe in a thong 'kini.
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

She needs to be a heavy babe Robalo and she must stay on the bow.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post

She needs to be a heavy babe Robalo and she must stay on the bow.
                        Ok, a slight ballast issue-easily solved-add 2 hot babes to the bow. A fat chick would eat the ribs that are cooking and leave you just the bones. plus, if the GW pulls you over, the babes would take his mind off infractions, even if the GW was female like the hot GW that worked West bay about 8 years ago! As far as 'life jackets', the silicon implants on the babes when shown to the Judge would result in an acquittal or not guilty
                        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

JT:

That should make the PHOTO OF THE MONTH PIC-or Corndog/Ray's pic of him and his 'fish'.

Comment

Gotta have that!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Shawn over at K6 is a very cool chick. if she doesn't have it she will get it for you. I was doing all those broke back sells with Steve and it got way out of control for me to keep up so I turned all of it over to her. She's worth stopping in to see. BTW- Have any of you checked out David Gils custom rods and line cutterz? His gaffs and flounder gigs are freaking awesome. He just did a custom rod for me and man its tight. the marbling he does is too cool.

Comment

That's freakin' cool.

Displacement speeds only I guess?

Comment

Working...
                                X