No announcement yet.

2016 Kids Fishing Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll see if Hook Spit will donate anything when I go up there tomorrow..... I will also donate a few items as well.

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

This is awesome y'all! Last year's was amazing. I'll be bringing some more help in the form of one Tres Womack. I might have only one working arm, so I reckoned I'd better bring help.
      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post
        I'll see if Hook Spit will donate anything when I go up there tomorrow..... I will also donate a few items as well.

AQUA PIMP
        Good luck. They said they are not participating this year.

Comment

Weather Forecast is improving! - Rain or shine - come on out!! Get your kiddos registered!!

AND... Don't forget the art contest!!!!
          Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Go get 'em y'all! This has the makings of a great tournament.

Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life.
            "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

what kind of help is needed , I will at the house this weekend , I was going solo fishing but I can help out kiddos . what's needed ?

Comment

Always need hands to help shuffle raffle prizes and with set up/tear down.
                Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Keeping an eye on the weather. Everything is still on for now. We'll make a call Friday evening should we have to postpone due to weather. I'll post up a new thread here and on FB either way.
                  Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Just registered my 11 year old daughter and her younger cousin. We're looking forward to it.

My daughter (who caught her first keeper red this summer) was talking trash at dinner last night. Wanted to make sure they spelled her name correctly on the 1st place trophy. She must get that attitude from her mom.

Comment

Looking like a go for now - gonna wait and make the official call when they update the forecast this afternoon.
                      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Good! She is chomping at the bit to fish!!!

Comment

Fingers crossed! Thanks to Mike and Rachael and everyone else supporting this tournament!
                          Scott
                          "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

Working...
                          X