Hooks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hooks

Does anyone know of an Internet site to purchase treble hooks in bulk? Also, any thoughts on "best" treble hooks?
    Thanks in advance 👍

Gamakatsu 2x #4 & #2 trebles. Try ebay or do a search.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

I know this doesn't answer the question, but it looks like Kenny took care of that. I know a lot of people have stopped using them because of the damage they do to fish. I stopped using them because of the damage they do to my fingers when I'm trying to unhook a fish. It's like they're velcro to my skin.
      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

You don't need them for dead bait, Sandy.. Lol
        We have to replace the hooks on our plugs with something.
        Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

I put singles on the ones I never use anymore.
          From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

As always, thank you for the help.
            Just a blind hog rootin around tryin to find an acorn ( in this case a trout)

Comment

Just looked on Amazon. More there than you could lose in a lifetime of fishin'.

Comment

For my spooks an corkys I use vmc, #4 on ss jr an #2s on one knockers an big spooks, they do well in the salt an you'll break a split ring before you straighten one of those hooks,i immediately change all my hooks on spooks when I buy them I've had a few good fish straighten the hooks on on a jr an big spook,one knockers have pretty stout hooks outta the box.
                Your a daisy if ya do

Comment

I use the vmc's as well, but not the round bend I use the oshaughnessey hooks. More angle for better hook set and four times as strong as round bend. Those factory hooks have been straightened out on the first trip out.

Comment

I think bass pro has the VMCs Chuck.
                    TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X