80's mix tapes: What was on yours?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 80's mix tapes: What was on yours?

Always been a big Yes fan. Was listening to one of my old high school tapes in the truck today and this one hit me. Those of you of the same generation might remember it.

iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/artist/yes/id154011/Amazon: http://amzn.to/1bnX3yBLOVE WILL FIND A WAYYou wanna get close to meThe feeling so clearBut I nee...

Post up your 80's mix tape favorites. I'll check this out at lunch tomorrow and enjoy.
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Tears for fears, Cars, David Coverdale, Van Halen, some good country, and Jimmy Buffet.. that's just a start and I still listen to that stuff today..
    TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Byrds, Dead, Stones, Mountain, Spirit, Dylan (Bob, for you youngins), BB King, Jerry Jeff, Waylon, Willie, D. A. Coe, Leon Russell, Zep, Guy Clark, Freddie King, Eric Burdon, John Mayall, The Band, early Yes, Clapton, Cream, early Doobies............

Sorry Sandy-I was stuck in late 60s, early 70s. I still have vinyl.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Zeppelin, RUSH, Boston, YES, Pink Floyd, Doobie Brothers, Van Halen, Steve Miller Band, Steely Dan, The Eagles, Aerosmith, Tom Petty, Supertramp, The Police.....

Lots of Classic Rock!
        Whatever it is,good or bad, God knows! Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

quite a few of the above, will add: Stevie Ray, Johnny Cash, Merle Haggard, Steve Earle, George Strait, Ted Nugent, and ZZ Top

Comment

Black Sabbath, Judas Preist, Gary Moore, Iron Maiden, Thin Lizzy, Riot, Triumph, The Rods,and many more.

Comment

Well, this didn't go as planned. I thought everyone would post up a video like I did. Try again?

REMASTERED IN HD! Listen to more Simple Minds: https://SimpleMinds.lnk.to/Essentials 40: The Best of 1979 – 2019 is out now featuring all the hits from acros...
              From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Loverboy, Billy Squier, Rick Springfield, The Outfield, J.Geils Band, Falco, Bon Jovi, Def Leppard, Poison, Motley Crue, Starship, The Cars, Cinderella just to name a few.

This had the most spins.

Loverboy – Lovin’ Every Minute Of It (Official Video) Listen on Spotify - http://smarturl.it/Loverboy_SPListen on Apple Music - http://smarturl.it/Loverboy_A...
                Last edited by ByroJaka; September 1, 2016, 08:38 AM. Reason: wrong link

Comment

Comment

I don't care for Music Vids-post nekkid chicks vids-much more interesting!! Music is for the EARS.
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

This one's for Ibtsoom.

Comment

Ask & you shall receive

Comment

Both good ones!
                          Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Here's one..
                            Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Sandy make that link into a video for me. I never post them and don't know how from tapatalk.
                              Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Working...
                              X