No announcement yet.

September Photo of the Month Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks yall my wife took the pic. I have a bad habit of not turning phone sideways for pics. That's a lake in the hill County at our family farm just outside Fredericksburg near enchanted rock. My favorite place on earth. My son grew up fishing on that lake he is 11 now
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by ByroJaka View Post
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]32745[/ATTACH]
      Not sure what that bait would catch??? Prolly not even a hardhead or toadfish!! Ha Ha Sandy.
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
        Next time, let it thaw a little longer Jeremy.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	13423975_10209878210058542_8908047133873107356_n.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	53.9 KB
ID:	562563

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
            Next time, let it thaw a little longer Jeremy.
            Lol...it does kind of look like that...made a couple moves before taking that picture.

Comment

Working...
            X