Crabs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crabs

Never fished with crabs before. I want to try the next time I go. Where can I get them? I never have thought to look at bait camps when I am there. My assumption is that they have them.

I can't wait to hear the funny comments about catching crabs lol.

On a serious note, what's the best place to get crabs?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shave one side, set the other side on fire and kill them with a ice pick when they run.

The best place to catch crabs is Angleton.

You're welcome
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Crabs are pretty much everywhere in salt water. Just find something in your freezer that's past its prime. Thaw it out and put it in a crab trap and throw it in the water while you fish. Give it an overnight soak and you're set. Just get the boil going. Now there's other ways to catch the critters. I like to use chopped up hardheads. You could use a crab line, a crab net off a dock, etc. They're pretty much the easiest thing to catch in the bay.

The other kind of crabs? Luckily I don't have any experience with that. One night in the old college dorm, I was warned off of one young lady by one of my neighbors. I had never heard of such a thing, but I was horrified. I went back to my room and suddenly remembered a study session I was late for.
      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

I don't live by the water so I cannot soak a trap over night. Other wise I would. Any ideas where I could get them the morning of fishing?

Comment

Worse case I ever had........Click image for larger version

Name:	20160929_172854.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.2 KB
ID:	562581
          Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
          "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by Termo View Post
            Worse case I ever had........[ATTACH=CONFIG]32799[/ATTACH]
            Yikes ! Did ya fishing rod fall off !? It all makes sense now .....
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Epic picture! Haha

Comment

Yes , bait camps .
                GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X