468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1st Aggie Gulf Coast Fishermen Meeting Tomorrow and a Special Thanks to GreenTide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st Aggie Gulf Coast Fishermen Meeting Tomorrow and a Special Thanks to GreenTide

The first Aggie Gulf Coast Fishermen meeting is tomorrow (Feb 3) at Gander Mountain, on HWY 6 and southwest parkway at 7PM. Hope to see some Aggies out there.
    Check out our website aggiegulfcoastfishermen.tamu.edu
    and our newly created forum at agcf.ownbb.com

I especially want to thank David Smith, aka greentide, in assisting me in finding an advisor, he made the difference in us getting recognized by the University. I really appreciate what he did, and hope to offically meet him in person really soon.

Also thanks for all the support the former Aggies and other guys on this board who have helped get the word out.

david is a great guy ...wtg.......good luck on ya'all club
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

WHOOP! from TAMUG.

Comment

I'll be there. see ya then
        XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

I hope I catch a 10 lb trout before I catch a flesh eating bacteria.

Comment

i dont know which gander mountain are u talking about??? hwy 6 and southwest parkway?? unless ur talking about the one in spring off i-45 or by sugarland off hwy 59?

Comment

gander Mountain in college station

Comment

Nice job getting it going. Cheers to your success.

Comment

Congrats.........are you going to have a bonfire and roast fish in Gander Mountain as any good Aggies fishermen would do?
                sigpic
                Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

CS Gander is a long way from West bay!! Best to our rival team-like XtremeAngler says: If you can't HOOK 'EM, GIG "EM!!! The two best schools in the State!!
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

ohhh okay..goodluck with ur club!

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                      CS Gander is a long way from West bay!! Best to our rival team-like XtremeAngler says: If you can't HOOK 'EM, GIG "EM!!! The two best schools in the State!!
                      Ha that's actually supposed to reference flounder, but I guess that interpretation will work too haha
                      XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

I hope I catch a 10 lb trout before I catch a flesh eating bacteria.

Comment

It's just like David.... nice guy !!
                        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Sheeet Xtreme-I figured the ORANGE was for TEXAS and the MAROON was for TEXAS A&M!! I thought you were being cool-and it is!! I always want Texas or A&M to be the winners!! and then any other TEXAS team (ou sux). Go Tech also! I got lots of Texas blood in me and family went to various schools like UT, A&M and Tech and even UH.
                          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                          X