In The Rain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In The Rain

Hit a few coves and grass lines Tuesday morning with my homeboy Jayme. We hoped to not get totally rained out but it never stopped. But as soon as it started pouring the bite was on catching tons of rat specks in the process until this is what we came up with for the day. Worked them with a dsl white ice, worked fast and high above the bottom grass. Thanks for the look.
    Attached Files
    "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

nice

Comment

nice

Comment

WTG .
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

what ate the redfish?

Comment

Nice catch. I have been using the White Ice and fishing it fast with good results. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice catch!!
              Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Originally posted by rdb View Post
                what ate the redfish?
                LOL. It's bent, I have a small rtic cooler. They barely fit.
                "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

Looks like the cooler ate the back half
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

Nice result ! Thanks for sharing .
                    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

We went and waded the flats yesterday and caught a few jigging and then nothing. So we decided to get some live scrimps at sea isle and returned to wade it again. I mentioned to my friend for us to head to a ditch I've fished before and to cross it and fish a gut that was on the other side. I crossed it first to show him the way, and was coming up out of it when I heard him yelling and hollering that he had to turn back because he had just seen something in the water but wouldn't say what it was. I telling him it's just twenty maybe thirty feet to get across but he was spooked. So he proceeded to tell me he had just seen a shark bigger than him three feet in front of him as I crossed and he was getting the heck outta there. I hung out on the other side for about an hour before I crossed back( knowing it wouldn't do any good or did it matter because if he wanted to take a bite out of me he would have done so at any point before he was spotted. Found my friend already dry and drinking beers when I got back and ready to go home. LOL, to say the least, I knew the trip was over because I wouldn't be able to get him back in the water.

Comment

Working...
                      X