Guys Catching Sharks Using Ladders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys Catching Sharks Using Ladders

Came across this video this AM and thought I would share with my fellow anglers. Looked a little dangerous as that shark almost got wrapped up in the yaks and the ladders at on point and when the shark bump him as it swam thru the ladder probably made him crap his pants. Thanks for the look.

"It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Brass balls
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

People will do anything to get attention now days.

Comment

Looks like the kind of silly stuff I try to pull. Pretty sick though. Ballsy

Comment

Yikes .... the commentary said it can be an advantage to fish elevated in shallow waters. I can see some disadvantages to the ladder approach though .
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Crazy for sure, just don't know how they were going to land it safely if that was the plan.
            "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

Working...
            X