Expecting some big wind today Maybe we will see a big girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expecting some big wind today Maybe we will see a big girl

Looks like we are finally starting to get a couple of fronts. Im excited..... Im debating right now if Im going to get out tomorrow or not. From what Im seeing we may have some pretty rough conditions out there tomorrow. is anyone planning an outage tomorrow?

Yea I really wanna go but most people don't like going in those conditions so I might be soli in the boat

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Depends on what the AM looks like. Just need to find some protected areas is all.

Comment

I will be out there Sunday!! Water will be gone and the reds will be going crazy!!

Comment

High pressure makes for a tougher bite.
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

DUCKS
            sigpic

Comment

Got two reds today one at about 25in and one at 21in then the bite shut off. The wind was ripping and I accidentally lost my drift sock

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

So you did make it out solo and got 2 keeper reds . Good job and takes for sharing .
                GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

I went out Sunday and found a huge bird/bait pod. I sat right there in one spot and absolutely hammered the 18" trout. Last count was 65. I didn't keep even one of them. Tired of cleaning fish and we don't eat them that often. No big ones on either of my early morning wades but they are definitely changing the eating habits. Everything I caught was on a fatboy.

Comment

Working...
                  X