I am now an officially licensed oysterman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am now an officially licensed oysterman

Finally had a day to drive to the TPWD office. I'm now an officially licensed oysterman, just like my great grandfather.

My first act will be to go to Po-Boys and buy a gallon of shucked oysters for Thanksgiving. Silly ain't it?
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

When did a Cajun ever care about a 'Lie Sense'? Heck, if the US of A sent Boudreaux and Duhon to Iraq years ago and said "Da Limit, Boudreaux and Duhon, is jus one of dem Muslime Terrorests." the war woulda been over in 3 days.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Congrats! Looking forward to the Blockade Runners Oyster Bar and Drinking Emporium. Will this be a self rake and shuck facility? Or will JT's Lauren be drafted for that?
      At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Congrats Sandy. Did a little of that growing up in LA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That is too cool Sandy, congrats
          Bryan Evans

Boat Werx of Texas
          (AKA Evans Marine Services)
          4340 19th St.
          Bacliff, Texas 77518
          http://evansmarine.net
          http://boatwerxtx.com
          main@boatwerxtx.com
          281-559-BOAT (2628)

Comment

That's awesome my grandpa would buy a commercial shrimp license every year and my dad would take off school or work and they would shrimp the entire opening week. My dad said he would get sick of eating shrimp haha.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X