Winter trout II.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter trout II.

Is these tournament still going to happen? The weather forecast is crap. Will it be possible to push it back one week?

Originally posted by Steve_A View Post
    Is these tournament still going to happen? The weather forecast is crap. Will it be possible to push it back one week?
    The tournament should stay on the original date. I ain't afraid of no weather!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Officially, we are monitoring the weather for Saturday. We will make a final decision Thursday at 6 PM. This will allow us to track the fronts progress... it's going to be windy regardless.

Remember, we allow registrations up until the tournament starts, you can launch ANYWHERE you want. There are no captain's meetings for our events.

If we deem the weather too unsafe to fish we have plans of rescheduling this event to the next available weekend. Unfortunately, the holiday season is upon us and conflicting dates will be unavoidable.

As a final thought, last October we held a fundraiser before a tropical disturbance made landfall with similar wind speeds and rain chances. We are staying cautiously optimistic.
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I say reschedule it so I can fish it and take all of yawls money bwahahahah

Comment

Originally posted by Hogie70 View Post
          Bold Talk for a One-Eyed Fat Man

Comment

lol I'm the one eyed king in the land of the blind

Comment

If it holds like it is now it dosent look like the front comes untils Sunday morning. Gonna blow like a sack of fa&8ots but we are in for Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogie70 View Post
                Ha! Go get 'em Keith!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_A View Post
                  Bold Talk for a One-Eyed Fat Man
                  Lmao
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

The forecast is starting to look a bit better: Only 67% chance of rain, winds 15-20 out of the east turning to the SE later in the day. I hope we have the tournament this weekend so Hogie70 doesn't take all our money.

Comment

Coe
                      I agree with the rest of the usual FWE crew we should re-schedule this one You know e and David are game in any condition but we all would like to have a little fun and get the entries up and payouts high. So me and David can spend everyones money and buy the house a round.

Comment

Coe I think a reschedule is in order here lmao

Comment

weather guy/girl gets paid for being wrong, so why let a 7.9 inches of rain forecast scare yall??? I cancelled my hunting trip because it may rain 4-5" but deer lay down when it's pouring rain-trout just hang a little deeper-but that lightning and wind aint good for boating. Good luck and be safe.

Don't some of you defrost the same trout anyway?
                          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I don't really care about the weather lmao I just want everyone's money. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Comment

Steveo you can just drop off your entry fee in my mail box LMAO That will save on wear & tear on your boat and reel bearings...

Comment

Working...
                              X