12/3/16 Flooding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12/3/16 Flooding

The floodgate at Moses Lake registered almost 15" of rain Saturday. They said it was the worst flood in Texas City since 1955. I heard from some friends that Dickinson, Hitchcock, Santa Fe, etc really got hammered. I hope everybody came out of this OK.
    The water came within 1 1/2" of coming in my house.....I was praying hard, and making the Big Guy some unbelievable promises. They must have started the pumps, cause the water started dropping dramatically and went down 18" in about 30 minutes around 4:00 PM. Gotta go now and polish up the 'ol halo!

Anybody else got any pix? Literally had to break out my waders and block up a bunch of equipment on the floor of my shed (got 18" of water in it!) I'm trying to upload some pix but something's wrong.....any advice Coe?
    Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
    "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Jamaica Cove road was about a foot deep-water came over my bulkhead and almost to lower level of house.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

...any advice Coe?

Don't smoke a cigar just before trying to post pics.....HAR

Comment

Try again Termo. Make sure it's in the right format to upload.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

send them to me: coe(at)fishwestend.com
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
          X