Scout Report Before This Weekend's Tourney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scout Report Before This Weekend's Tourney

My buddy Merriel Solesky hammering them on the ledges putting two slams in the yak. He did some early morning scouting for locations to fish for the Yak and wading tourney this weekend. All on Topwater Yo-Zuri in his new Sponsored Hobie kayak. didnt put a location because most can see where he is.

Salwaterboyz Fishing Club.
    Attached Files
    "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Sweet stringer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Well, at least his fish won't go far with this big blow.. Good luck to all.. the wind will die for Saturday, but it's going to be much different conditions.
      TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Funny how you say all on top water and he had a jig on his rod lol sweet stringer though

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Just going on what he told me(if you ever meet him, you'd know this guy doesn't lie and kills it every time he goes out) but i guess you never rigged extra rods up to switch up while you fish. Envy is a MF Kody.
          "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
            Sweet stringer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            X2

Comment

Originally posted by Flounderpounder420 View Post
              Just going on what he told me(if you ever meet him, you'd know this guy doesn't lie and kills it every time he goes out) but i guess you never rigged extra rods up to switch up while you fish. Envy is a MF Kody.
              Oh I rig multiple rods with something different on every one I just thought it was funny. Watched a video of a guy nymph fishing and was like after you catch one make sure the strike indicator is no where in the pic and say hitting them on dry flies lol

Comment

And I'm definitely jealous

Comment

Very nice stringer !
                  GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

The dike has always produced well this time of year

Comment

He finished with the biggest trout and was fourth placeClick image for larger version

Name:	15390805_10210006111922767_5766167307816543852_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.2 KB
ID:	562612 overall at the tourney.

Comment

Working...
                      X