Need thief identified: Broke into camps on Titlum-Tatlum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need thief identified: Broke into camps on Titlum-Tatlum

This morally bankrupt piece of excrement broke into several places on Titlum-Tatlum last night. Take a look at the picture. Contact Brazoria County Sheriff if you recognize him. 281-756-2392 or 979-388-2692. The case number is 1612-0135

People like this must be stopped. - Sandy
    Attached Files
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

That sucks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

I'll spread the word and keep on the look out

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Mind if I share this to Facebook Sandy ?
        I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Reef Drifter View Post
          Mind if I share this to Facebook Sandy ?
          Go right ahead. It's been shared on there about 150 times already - hopefully it just keeps getting shared until somebody recognizes this turd..
          Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

I hope he dies a miserable, untimely, painful slow death.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

A few things stick out to me:

1. You can tell he's a dumbshiet/idiot boy----just by looking at him.
              2. ----same as above---- because wth do you think you'll find in a fish camp vs an $$$$$$ beach house.
              3. ----same as above ---- because he looks like he has a Texas AnM jersey on.

Comment

SCUMBAG!
                "Courage is being scared to death... and saddling up anyway."
                -John Wayne

Comment

It's OK to make Aggie jokes because we all know that you can't graduate from A&M without being incredibly intelligent and hardworking. However, calling an Aggie a thief is bullsh!t. If you don't know how to play the game, keep your mouth shut.

Comment

Originally posted by txfly View Post
                    It's OK to make Aggie jokes because we all know that you can't graduate from A&M without being incredibly intelligent and hardworking. However, calling an Aggie a thief is bullsh!t. If you don't know how to play the game, keep your mouth shut.
                    Do the words "**** off" mean anything to you?

Comment

If you can't take a little raggin' on your college on an internet fishing board, then you're taking yourself way too seriously bro. Calm down. If you were here more often, you'd know JT's M.O. is that he makes fun of things and people. He's got a great sense of humor and he's a good dude. Chill out. It does look a bit like an Aggie shirt, so it lends itself to some ribbing. Relax. We're all buds here and I get more ribbing than you can imagine.
                      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

LMAO JT ruffled some feathers! Too funny
                        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Hey guys just an observation but if I'm not mistaken that looks A LOT like Jeremy! Lmmfao maybe the car sales are slowing down? Bwaaaaahahahahahahaha

Comment

Ok, I'll bite (again)...I love Aggie jokes as much as anyone. It's one of the best parts of being an Aggie. I work in Philly a couple days a month where they spend hours busting my Texas balls and never get a rise out of me. They would probably give JT a prize if they heard he found a way to piss me off.

But I can't think of a bigger insult than comparing that douchebag thief to an Aggie (or anyone else). Well, maybe calling me a tea sip.

Off to put an ice pack on my hurt butt...

Comment

Working...
                              X