2016 FWE Moderator Awards!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 FWE Moderator Awards!!!

OK Folks – It’s time once again for the tireless FWE moderators (that’s me – and maybe Sandy a little bit - FP who?) to take a step back and acknowledge a few of our distinguished members for their outstanding (or otherwise) achievements during 2016. As I sit back and reflect on all the threads this year… yes I have to read EVERY…SINGLE…@#$%@#$!!...THREAD….J.. A few things / persons / etc., stick out that are worth a bit of recognition…so here goes..

As usual, in no particular order:
    · Most F bombs dropped and deleted in a public forum………once again……..JT - (This is not necessarily a good trend, son! J)
    · Most time on the injured reserve ……………Capt. Glen Stevens- he made open heart surgery his Bit@#!!
    · Most banned member of all time …………………Gilbert! - We all think you’re a great guy - in person - but once you get behind a keyboard…. Geez..
    · Most un-banned person of all time (aka Zombie award – he just keeps coming back!!)… Lurefisher- Good to have you back once again, Hoss!
    · Official FWE Birthday Greeter of 2016………………………Curmudgeon- You make us all feel so special J . Also recipient of the Furthest away from Salt water award - although he fishes about the same amount now as he did when he lived here.
    · Cryptic fishing report award …………………….Flapper -- you caught them where? on what? coincidentally, also the most likely to wet wade in water that would easily sustain ice bergs and polar bears.
    · Most guide posted reports – Capt. Greg Francis – Capt. Glen was a close second this year (he did have that whole pesky surgery thing) but you just edged him out, Greg.Thanks – and congrats!
    · Oyster Reef Locator Award………………….. Baby Tran Cat – dude.. it won’t run on dry land… even on a dare.
    · Groundhog Day Award………….. Westbaytroutassasin --dude…
    · Most technologically retarded ……………………… Coachlaw– for god sakes.. Motorola stopped making brick phones in 1991,VHS and Cassette have moved on to the great e-wastedump in the sky and you can now get money from these nifty magic machines outside the bank with just the press of a button! I’ll text you the instructions.. Kicking and screaming, we’ll drag you into at least 2001 at some point!
    ·Fell off the earth award ………………………. HMaier and Mgstei1 – you guys haven’t been busy protesting with the snowflakes or something have you? TERMO – where did these guys go?
    · Most elusive lurker ………………………………………. Dpop…. I can guarantee all of you – not one of us catches a fish that this dude doesn’t know about..
    · Most creative political rants…………………………………….of course, Robalo. None of us quite have the ability to put the creative, descriptive spin on our political posts as well as yourself. Stand up and take a bow!
    · Biggest inspirer of jealousy………………………………………………….Walker..you suck, dude. In a really cool, bad arse way!
    · Most Likely to always fish in the exact same place………………..Hogie70-- we see you over there…
    · Most likely to be gone on vacation somewhere………………WestEndAngler -- Seriously dude, who feeds your dogs?Do they remember you?
    · Rookies of the year ……………………………… Puddle Pirate and Fly Pelican – You guys have both been here a while but have just started to increase your presence a bit this year. Keep it up!
    · Mr. Congeniality……………………………… Plugger -- perhaps the nicest dude ever.. never a harsh word for any of us.
    · NOT Mr. Congeniality………………………….Kenny – can be a nice dude (at times) .. maybe not so much on the “never a harsh word” thing.
    · BassMaster of the year………………………………………..Bountyhunter
    · Mr. Stingray…………………………………………………………RickyP - no idea who you are or why you want to study stingrays but more power to you.. If you could go ahead and clean them out of all the south shore coves, that’d be great.
    · NFIC Award………………………………………………..DBarham -- we all know better!
    · Take Your Kid Fishing Award……………………………………………………imhammer -- way to go, Hoss! We should all try to learn from your example.
    · Tournament Helper Award---S-Troop, Coachlaw, Ibtsoom2 (my wife), Flapper, Baby Tran Cat, GSB,Jerkyourcroaker, Root Canal, FP10--these are just a few of the guys that help make our tournaments a success. A heartfelt thanks to all of you.

Ok I’m sure I’ve missed someone so please speak up and make your own suggestions / award nominations and / or thank you speeches below! As always, this is all in good fun. If I’ve offended anyone – by all means, go ahead and post it up in detail so I can delete it. LOL
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to Everyone!!
    Last edited by Ibtsoom; December 20, 2016, 03:35 PM.
    Shut up and FISH!!

Nice!

BTW: Happy belated birthday Ibtsoom.

"Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Well (censored) me..... I thought i cleaned things up pretty good last year.

Comment

Forgot one... Most likely to call SeaTow.. Capt. Greg.. All you this year, Brother! lol
        Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

I still fish like a rookie!

Awesome awards. Huge thanks to all of you guys who keep this thing going.

-FP

Comment

That cause I log more hours than anyone LMAO!!!!!! I spend more time in my boat than some of y'all spend in your cars ha ha... It's gonna happen

Way to go JT!!!! Awesome job once again!!!!

AQUA PIMP
            AQUA PIMP......
            "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

And I got $200 bucks that JT wins again next year. Any takers? LMAO

AQUA PIMP
              AQUA PIMP......
              "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Excellent post Mike! I think you covered it all. Hope everyone has a safe and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post

AQUA PIMP
                  Well (****) no; thats not a good bet.

Comment

Bobby Knight is the author

Comment

Awesome!!! Always fun to win one of the awards. Thanks!

Comment

Yay...Winner winner! Ding ding!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                        sigpic
                        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Yessir! Sounds great to me. Thanks mike and your right, that tampon bay buccaneer who? Lmmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post

AQUA PIMP
                            F^(& you.

And F^(& Hellary and AMF Obama. MAGA!! (That's MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!! In case Harvey and MG didn't know what MAGA stands for and were too busy calling Michael Moore to help him illegally bribe Electoral Voters to change their vote to that POS Criminal and wife of Monica Lewinsky's ex-boyfriend, Hellary "Server" Clinton. Why isn't M. Moore charged for that-oh, that's right, Comrade Obama, the Kenyan Dogeater, would pardon him.)
                            Last edited by Robalo; December 21, 2016, 10:11 AM.
                            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                              F^(& you.

And F^(& Hellary and AMF Obama. MAGA!! (That's MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!! In case Harvey and MG didn't know what MAGA stands for and were too busy calling Michael Moore to help him illegally bribe Electoral Voters to change their vote to that POS Criminal and wife of Monica Lewinsky's ex-boyfriend, Hellary "Server" Clinton. Why isn't M. Moore charged for that-oh, that's right, Comrade Obama, the Kenyan Dogeater, would pardon him.)
                              Where are those guys? They were out "turning Texas blue" and managed to turn the whole country red!
                              "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
                              boom

Comment

Working...
                              X