Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casting & Poling Platforms

Howdy gang,
    my father-in-law and I have built a little 14 ft skiff and I'm interested in getting a casting platform for the bow. I've googled and googled and can't seem to come up with anything local. Does anyone know of any companies in the area that sell them, or can fabricate them? I don't want to break the bank. If I cant find anything I'll probably end up buying the RTIC 20qt and just using it, but I was really hoping to find a platform. I'm also throwing around the idea of putting a poling platform on it.
    This is my father-in-law's skiffwithout the motor on it. Mine is still in the production phase. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1450.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.9 KB
ID:	577069
    "I recognize the right and duty of this generation to develop and use the natural resources of our land; but I do not recognize the right to waste them, or to rob, by wasteful use, the generations that come after us."
    -Theodore Roosevely on Conservation

Sorry I can't offer any help, but that is great looking little boat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Send a PM to:

TXSHOCKWAVE on the board he can build you anything you want.
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Awesome thanks!
        "I recognize the right and duty of this generation to develop and use the natural resources of our land; but I do not recognize the right to waste them, or to rob, by wasteful use, the generations that come after us."
        -Theodore Roosevely on Conservation

Comment

What plans did you use to build it?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I am currently building a custom aluminum tunnel flats boat I will not be taking on any outside work.

Comment

Sweet looking little skiff . My kayak is longer ! HAR!
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by TXSHOCKWAVE View Post
                I am currently building a custom aluminum tunnel flats boat I will not be taking on any outside work.
                Can I put a down payment for Hull #00002
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Heck you might want 0001. Getting ready to weld in the flush mount aluminum cooler in the front deck. I still have to build the half tower.

Comment

Cool little rig. Just about any of the Fabricators can build you something. It would be lighter than a cooler.

I know Coastline Marine can build anything. They are on Nasa Road 1.
                    TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X