2016 was crazy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016 was crazy

Let me start of by saying I'm not looking for anyone to feel bad or sorry for me. Well last year I was shot in an armed robbery an almost lost my life, spent about 3 months in the hospital and been recovering since. The reason I'm saying this is because this page made me the fisherman I use to be, I learned so much from you guys and I really wanna say thanks. So this whole thing happen in January last year an I really went through a tough time not just physically but mentally, I believe I lost my interest in fishing because of all of the things that I was dealing with. Well I went on about 3 trips throughout the year, only because my brother and buds forced me to get out. Well now I'm doing great and lately I had some friends take me wade fishing, I believe I found a new way of fishing. Don't get me wrong I own a 2012 gulf Coast that I love fishing out of, but I really liked the feeling of being in the water chasing them down, somehow I feel like it's more of a challenge. I guess really what I'm trying to tell yall is enjoy every day like its your last, be right with your loved ones, be right with God, and get out there a rip some lips.

Damn!
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Wow! Glad you're ok!! There's no better therapy than fishing. Wade fishing makes it even better! Get out there and give it h3ll!
      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Thank the Lord you survived this ordeal! Nothing heals a body, mind, and spirit like thhe great outdoors! Go enjoy as much as you can!!!

Comment

I'll be your therapist for a day. PM me and let's get a wade fishing trip scheduled.
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I was in the same boat as you this summer after a bad injury and was hesitant bout getting back out there too. After 3 months finally got back out wading and forgot bout all my problems like that (fishing heals the soul and pain i truly believe). Ever need someone to fish or talk give me a shout.

Comment

Whoa! Wild story! Glad you're on the mend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
              "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

My fren it's just a bump in the road of life. Looks like your doing great now. I'm glad to hear that you are. I will pray for you and your family. God bless.

Comment

Working...
                X