Theft Ring Stopped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theft Ring Stopped

Maybe one of these POS is the Titum camp thief. I'm guessing it's ok to talk about it now, super top secret investigation should be over. LOL
    "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Good news!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Nope, this is something else. Super secret investigation apparently still ongoing. I know none of my friends have gotten their stuff back yet.
      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

The two scumbags caught in Rockport are just a part of a larger ring apparently. So, while not trying to burst the 'Super Double Secret Super Duper Secret Investigation' by unnamed agencies (CIA?, CTU?, Black Ops?-is that 'racist?'-don't mean it to be, Texas Rangers? Jamaica Beach PD?, Special Forces?, Elite Forces? Fibbies? TDPS?), it may likely fall under the RICO Act and these super duper criminals are facing up to Life Sentences, which in my book, I'd rather see them shot by a firing squad made up of sight-impaired shooters that each put forth wounding shots-about 10 each- mainly between the belt and upper thigh (i.e.-hip/groin area) before imparting the final lethal shot, but that's just me.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
          Nope, this is something else. Super secret investigation apparently still ongoing. I know none of my friends have gotten their stuff back yet.
          Good luck on getting any of your crap back, that stuff got sold on eBay already. But pretty sure these are the guys, I got my sources too. These fools fished the Galveston complex and made a lot of people down there suckers.
          "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

They have all the stuff. The idiots still had it all. Just a matter of time before the cops give it back. Your buddies here may have helped but the main one they caught here with all the stuff from Titlum Tatlum lives locally.
            Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
              They have all the stuff. The idiots still had it all. Just a matter of time before the cops give it back. Your buddies here may have helped but the main one they caught here with all the stuff from Titlum Tatlum lives locally.
              Is that why there were still thefts after?

Comment

If you know so much, then tell us.
                From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Originally posted by Flounderpounder420 View Post
                  Is that why there were still thefts after?
                  No idea. All we know is when the cops arrested this guy all the stolen stuff was right there inside his front door. Your "sources" seem to be lacking information.

Please enlighten us to the entirety of the story so that we can all be as informed as yourself..
                  Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                    If you know so much, then tell us.
                    Top Secret Investigation, SHHHH

Comment

Nuttin' but anudder smart arse.

Comment

Got the message yesterday that people are now gettin' their stuff back from the Tit-Tat thief. Looks like the "supersecret" investigation is over. No ties to the other theft ring.

Comment

Alpha one to bravo , alpha one to bravo , come in Robalo!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Mic check, mic check, come on back rubber ducky
                            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Whisky Tango

Comment

Working...
                              X