Some SOB Stole My Heirloom Rod Holder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some SOB Stole My Heirloom Rod Holder

I can't believe it. We're having a crime wave here in Jamaica Beach. That rod holder was in the bed of my Tundra for 10 years and my Tacoma for 2, and yesterday while my truck and trailer were parked at the JB boat ramp some low life decided he needed it and took it. Probably a kayaker!

Here's a picture in case someone sees it.
    Attached Files
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Damn kayaker lol!
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

That's jacked up mr Kenny !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

You can prolly through another one together pretty fast.
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by Hogie70 View Post
          You can prolly through another one together pretty fast.
          Or put the rods in the passenger seat.
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Sorry my buddy couldn't drive a standard so that was the closest thing to a wheel chalk I could find.

Comment

Originally posted by TXSHOCKWAVE View Post
              Sorry my buddy couldn't drive a standard so that was the closest thing to a wheel chalk I could find.
              I needed that today on the hill!

Comment

look at the bright side Kenny. They probably did you a favor.

Comment

Who needs four rods to go fishing anyway?

Sorry about your loss kenny.
                  "Nobody's so poor that democrats can't get rich screwing 'em."
                  boom

Comment

Originally posted by boom View Post
                    Who needs four rods to go fishing anyway?

Sorry about your loss kenny.
                    Kenny does-2 soaking croaker, one soaking a shrimp and one with a lure to make him 'look good' in case someone boats by.

Did ya call the JBPD? I'm sure they'll assign 5 investigators, 3 CSI agents and probably ask for FBI assistance. An heirloom like that is almost impossible to replace. BTW, those plastic rodholders look suspiciously like those from my old boat that was lost in Ike?????
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I once heard a old wise man say Karma was a beach. I never actually met Karma but maybe she is. LMMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                        BTW, those plastic rodholders look suspiciously like those from my old boat that was lost in Ike?????
                        Come to think of it Robalo, I had some that looked just like those also that i lost on my golf cart during Ike. hmmmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                          Come to think of it Robalo, I had some that looked just like those also that i lost on my golf cart during Ike. hmmmmm.
                          Well JT, with the JBPD looking into this Class A Felony Theft, I'm sure we'll get a call (not looking good for Kenny); HOWEVER, it could be those thieves that are attacking the camps-last I heard the CIA was now involved in that Super Duper Double Top Secret Investigation-I also heard that the British Intelligence (MI6) were engaged now in the investigation-the current word is it may be an International Theft Ring based out of The Hague Netherlands with ties to Al Quaida and Barack Hussein Obama, with possible connections to The Clinton Foundation. Obama's involvement explains a lot-like why he commuted all those sentences for convicted criminals-more than all of the last 12 POTUS combined-ya need a lot of folks to move all the ill-gotten goods.
                          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

So what's the SDDTS investigation about anyway ?

10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                              So what's the SDDTS investigation about anyway ?

It's super duper TOP SECRET-can't say or I may be water boarded and have my tongue cut out and hands cut off. When MI6 is involved, along with Black Ops and CIA, it aint some kid taking a candy bar from 7-Eleven if ya knows what I mean!! I heard it may even involve the Clinton Foundation, Uranium, the former Sec. of State and Monica Lewinsky's blue dress.

Comment

Working...
                              X