Jumbile Cove and Bird Island Cove

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jumbile Cove and Bird Island Cove

I'm new to kayak fishing (bought my kayak last night) and I need a place to fish near Jamaica beach I was thinking jumbile Cove or Bird Island Cove y'all have any thoughts on these two?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've caught fish in both.

-FP

Comment

Finding a handy launch place could be a challenge . Galveston Island State Park has doable launch sites to reach maybe Jumbile Cove or just fish Dana Cove .
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
        Finding a handy launch place could be a challenge . Galveston Island State Park has doable launch sites to reach maybe Jumbile Cove or just fish Dana Cove .
        Thanks for the help I can launch from the canals of Jamaica beach since I own a house there.

Comment

Do me a favor, please don't end up like the guy I pulled out of the water by GISP when he decided to wade without waders, got hypothermia and could not get back into his yak and I saw a yak and head bobbing in the water. He had probably 5 minutes left if I didn't see him and pull him into my boat and take him to his house in Jam Beach. Dress prepared-like you may fall out and not be able to climb back into your yak and have pfd (he did, but was freezing to death) and know your limits. The water is cold.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
            Do me a favor, please don't end up like the guy I pulled out of the water by GISP when he decided to wade without waders, got hypothermia and could not get back into his yak and I saw a yak and head bobbing in the water. He had probably 5 minutes left if I didn't see him and pull him into my boat and take him to his house in Jam Beach. Dress prepared-like you may fall out and not be able to climb back into your yak and have pfd (he did, but was freezing to death) and know your limits. The water is cold.
            Good tip[emoji1360]

Comment

Working...
            X