Blast and Cast Men's Ministries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blast and Cast Men's Ministries

Is anyone involved with or familiar with Blast and Cast Men's Ministries? I have signed up to help them out, and would like to hear what people have to say about the organization.

THanks in advanced,
    Scott
    "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

I am apart of it and have been for several years(6). It's a great organization, which event did you sign up for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm now a member of the "Field Staff". I have volunteered myself and boat for events. What events have you done with them Marshhunter?
      Last edited by gsb; March 6, 2017, 09:22 AM. Reason: sp
      Scott
      "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

Originally posted by gsb View Post
        I'm now a member of the "Field Staff". I have volunteered myself and boat for events. What events have you done with them Marshhunter?
        I have fished the matagorda event a couple times, did a training in Port Mansfield, and have volunteered my boat and decoys at the rockport event for about 5-6 years now!

Glad to hear you got signed up! What events are you going to be at?!

Comment

Thanks for the encouragement. Talked to Rob about fishing the FWE Blackjack Tournament. I told him you responded on here and he was happy to hear it. Spoke highly of you. I'm looking forward to going to a training in the near future. Just waiting for a date. I look forward to meeting you sometime.
          Scott

Comment

Matagorda!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tropicalsun View Post
              Matagorda!!!

I'm planning on making this years matty event! Might have to come late due to work but I want to be there!

Comment

Did you go before? Sounds like something I could help with.
                Scott

Comment

The dates have been set for Matagorda, June 23-25. Sign-up should start soon. Keep an eye on our website! Spaces full quickly!!!

Comment

I have gone before, it was a dang good time!! Looking forward to going to this years events!

Comment

How can we get some events in Galveston / Houston area?
                      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

That's a great idea, Coe!
                        Pastor Rob Purdy and I are teaming up for Blast and Cast Men's Ministries to fish the Black Jack Tournament on the 1st. Let's talk!
                        Scott

Comment

Count me in. I was reading about last years event on the website and it sound like a good time.
                          Scott

Comment

Working...
                          X