Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is everybody

What happened to everyone?

I'm here. I'm always here. I just don't talk as much as I used to.
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Lots of family issues going on. Haven't been fishing in months. Just one thing after another!
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Probably on FB haha!
        Scott
        "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

Originally posted by gsb View Post
          Probably on FB haha!
          Ha! Indeed!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

I'm guilty as charged. I have only been out twice this year and both times the results weren't post worthy. Otherwise, life seems to be getting in the way of my FWE time.

JYC
            "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

I don't do farcebook, snapcrack or twetter-never have, never will. Mother passed, dealing with Estate, GF's major back surgery/fusion of T10 to S1 with complications from surgery and looking at another-(gee, 7 surgeries in last 12 months-what farkin' fun), totaled my truck hitting a future Democrat (illegal alien with no driver's license of course, but hey, they're just doing yobs Mericans won't do, like driving illegally when should be in another country). Life will get better.
              Last edited by Robalo; March 6, 2017, 02:04 PM.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                I'm here. I'm always here. I just don't talk as much as I used to.
                I can attest that the not talking as much part is a big lie. Lol
                Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                  I don't do farcebook, snapcrack or twetter-never have, never will. Mother passed, dealing with Estate, GF's major back surgery/fusion of T10 to S1 with complications from surgery and looking at another-(gee, 7 surgeries in last 12 months-what farkin' fun), totaled my truck hitting a future Democrat (illegal alien with no driver's license of course, but hey, they're just doing yobs Mericans won't do, like driving illegally when should be in another country). Life will get better.
                  Sorry about your mom, hoss. Sounds like you got one of those "when it rains it pours" things going on.
                  Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Spring Break for the kids is coming up...I'll try and get out a few times over the next 2 weekends and will post a report.

-FP

Comment

I'm still around , just wrapping up hunting season and cook-offs has kept me busy , any day I have to go fishing it decides to rain all day ...
                      I dont always drink beer, but when i do , I prefer to be fishing !!!!!

Comment

I'm here.
                        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Here! No fishy for me unless I buy it!
                          Whatever it is,good or bad, God knows! Jeremiah 29:11

Comment

Man, Robalo sorry things are so crazy. Hope it calms down soon.
                            Scott
                            "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

Wow Jerry! I hope things get better quickly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                              "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Working...
                              X