Breakwater in West Bay near Jamaica Beach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breakwater in West Bay near Jamaica Beach

Does anyone have an update on the breakwater near Jamaica Beach main canal? It appears to be stone. Is that the case?

My brothers told me they placed rocks over the old geotubes in front of GISP. I asked them if I'll get to watch some dummy wreck his boat on Memorial Day weekend like the morons I've previously seen that ran over the geotubes after the geotubes sank just below the normal tide and they said that those dummies won't run them over now because the rocks are at least 2 feet above tide level now.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Comment

Anyone that hits that breakwater is a goner. in other news....Birds were working hard this afternoon in mid-West Bay.
        "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Working...
        X