Illegal Seafood Network

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illegal Seafood Network

TPWD made a pretty big bust after a 2 year investigation....

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

WOW ! Be sure your sins will find you out . So he made $400,000 over 3 years but how will he loose now ? I think he will give it back and then some and criminal record . With so many people involved its just a matter of time before it all goes down . What are people thinking !? Reason flies away I guess when a quick buck offers itself . Dumb
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

That guys been in the headlines before.

Comment

He's got just a misdemeanor now but will get felony charges and may even go to the bighouse. The sad part is that those highly endangered Red Snapper (sarcasm) are being raped by the commercials while recreational fishermen take it in the shorts-whole bunch of BS going on for years.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
        X