Did I Win Something At The Raffle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did I Win Something At The Raffle?

I just talked to someone that said I won something at the 21 tourney raffle. Funny, I never got the call...
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

I think you did.. don't remember what it was though. Coe took all the leftover stuff home with him. Shoot him a pm.
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

I remember your name being called Kenny. You did indeed win. I don't remember what the item was though. I put all the non-present winning tickets with the items they won. If Coe doesn't have it, let me know. I grabbed several things for people I knew and I do wonder if I might have included your prize in the pile of stuff I kept for them. I didn't see your ticket in there, but I coulda messed up. If anyone remembers what it was that Kenny won, say the word.
      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

I'm pretty sure you won the booby prize . The one where you have to take me fishing .
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

"Word". Not a clue-had to miss the tourney/benefit darn it.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Kenny you now how it works bud , if you don't like the prize you put it back up for another draw and return your ticket back in the draw pile ! LoL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Stop making stuff up when you're not there to help out.
              From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

I'm getting married in a few weeks you gave everything to the wrong person! Kenny come find me.
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                  I'm getting married in a few weeks you gave everything to the wrong person! Kenny come find me.
                  Congrats again !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is starting to sound like the Jet Ski Christmas raffle at the docks. The foreman won and already had the tags for the trailer!
                    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Who gave what to the wrong person? Sounds like Sandy was the wrong person. There was a phone number on the ticket!
                      "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Wow, not one but two charges of either dishonesty or worthlessness.

I don't expect an apology from either of you. But it would be nice.

By the way, this morning I checked the items in my truck to make sure I didn't mess up. They all have WillieP's tickets with them.

Comment

I'm sorry Coach , but I never acused you of them two words . I was just making a joke !

Comment

I'd apologize Sandy but I have a reputation at stake.
                            "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Congratulations Coe !
                              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
                              X