Newbies Needing Fishing Advice --- TroutSupport Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbies Needing Fishing Advice --- TroutSupport Videos

Being a moderator, frequently we get PM's asking about where to fish / how to fish etc. - yes, even though I'm not any good at it.. well.. for all of those that keep asking - here ya go.

Check out the TroutSupport videos - So much research and detail went into those things that the information is invaluable to guys just starting out and also those of us that have been around a while. Tobin is a great guy and supports many local tourneys and fundraisers - including all of ours. If you have questions regarding the videos, he's always willing to answer them - just shoot him a PM.

Fill Your Stringer With Quality Fish. Here you will find everything you need to take your inshore fishing game to your next level. Learn how to locate speckled
    Shut up and FISH!!

Well said, troutsupport DVDs are the perfect learning tool on how, when and where to fish. What to look for etc.. He also will help personally if you ask. Excellent product and customer service. Us next products coming out are gonna be just as good if not better. Keep an eye out for them. They are gonna be BIG!!!
    Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Great advice! The DVDs are great learning tools and Tobin always has good pointers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Thanks guys. I really appreciate it, glad we can be a part of each persons journey to catching more and bigger fish.
        TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Here's an email that was sent to me over the weekend. I've been getting a lot of good reports as well.
          Attached Files
          TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

I had a lengthy back and forth email thread with Tobin a few years ago. I had just started learning West Bay...picked up the TS videos and had some specific questions about some areas I was fishing. He took the time to respond in detail and it helped me out tremendously.

The videos are a great investment!

-FP

Comment

Tobin's Videos helped me big time with trout and scouting correctly! Highly Recommended
              Bryan Evans

Boat Werx of Texas
              (AKA Evans Marine Services)
              4340 19th St.
              Bacliff, Texas 77518
              http://evansmarine.net
              http://boatwerxtx.com
              main@boatwerxtx.com
              281-559-BOAT (2628)

Comment

Thank you Brian. Glad it made a difference for you brotha.
                TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Well said! I check the DVD's out as much as I can and learn something new every time. There's jammed packed knowledge in these things and Tobin did an outstanding job putting the videos together. Tobin is also very personal. If you ever needed to clarify something from the DVD's or just have general questions don't hesitate asking him. He'll help you out and put you on the fish. If you don't already have them get them! Fathers Day is just around the corner

Comment

Thanks Bay hunter and guys. I appreciate it.. Got some cool stuff coming for all those in Galveston..

But here's a note from Jeff McKee from the site.

"Great investment- These videos are a great investment for anyone wanting to learn to find fish. Tobin, and all the fishermen do a fantastic job of explaining everything from patterning fish movements to lure selection and how to use them. Great information, and lots of it. I will be watching these dvd's numerous times. Thank you Tobin"

You're welcome Jeff.. glad we could be a part of your taking it to the next level.
                    TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

When I was down in rockport this past 5 days I stayed with Justin Stiles. He said that the DVDs helped him go from struggling to catch a limit of trout to catching 30-40 per trip and some real pigs, a personal best 27. Lost a bigger one since then too.. Just really great to be talking with customers that have used the DVDs to become better anglers.
                      TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Anyone know Charlie Melton.. Charlie won the kayak division of last weekends UofH tourney for trout and flounder.. The winning trout was caught on ...... the Trout Support Grass Walker. He stroked a bunch of reds but none big enough to beat meadows on the redfish.. otherwise he would have swept it.

Congrats Charlie
                        Attached Files
                        TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

I've been working with one of my customers over the last year and a half.. Brett Wheeler .. he took his dad to east Matty over the weekend and caught a limit on Friday evening and put his dad on some fish too. Super stoked about his growth as an angler.
                          TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

and here's another post that came in on another board where members suggested getting the DVDs.

Quote:
                            Originally Posted by sgrem
                            Best move you could have made. You will never regret that investment.
                            x2. I'm still new to saltwater in general, and ordered the catching limits dvd about a month ago. Used to not get a **** bite, but would see folks at the ramp with limits. Watched that video, I don't think I've gone out between the time I watched the vid and now, and haven't caught a few trout. I'm still learning as well by all means, but the DVD helped out tremendously. I'll be getting the redfish dvd soon. Great vids!

To top it off, anytime you have any questions, call or PM Tobin and he'll write you a book on what you need to do. I remember the first time I went out after watching the video, I was at Hannahs reef and bait was all over the place, but I couldn't even get a bite. I messaged him and told him the situation, and I got basically a whole book on what I was doing wrong and how to do it right the next time. Great vids, great dude! Like sgrem said, best investment you'll make..." - DK2429
                            TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

This came in from Kyle Manak on FB messenger about the Big Trout DVD. -

""The DVD was great, it made me totally look at it from a different point of view. Definitely look at water differently when it comes to color changes, incoming or outgoing tide, times of year, and where to find big trout and that I can apply it to almost everywhere. As well as lures, very informative". Kyle
                              TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X