Green To The Beach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green To The Beach

The surf is green but a little sporty and the seaweed could be a problem. I fished the bay early and had 5 fish to 4 1/2# on top between 6:00-6:30. NE wind then 9-10mph.
    If the SSE wind @ 10mph. doesn't pick up or come side shore it MAY be fishable this afternoon with incoming tide until 7: 30 or so.
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Originally posted by kenny View Post
    The surf is green but a little sporty and the seaweed could be a problem. I fished the bay early and had 5 fish to 4 1/2# on top between 6:00-6:30. NE wind then 9-10mph.
    If the SSE wind @ 10mph. doesn't pick up or come side shore it MAY be fishable this afternoon with incoming tide until 7: 30 or so.
    New recon: Too sporty for me!
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Maybe I can luck out and get a chance to go for a while tomorrow morn....thanks for the report

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

Probably be jumping a few waves in the morning.
        "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by kenny View Post
          New recon: Too sporty for me!
          Lol I was in the water it was damn sporty me and deano drank a white Russian and a few beers anyhow thanks for the report as always. It was ok when I got there then the wind kicked up pretty good
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Maybe it's a better bay day....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks for the report, I may try the bay tomorrow morning even though I have no clue what I'm doing haha.

Fished the beach on the westside this afternoon from 4pm-7pm. Had a decent redfish take the bait after fighting into about shin high water the fish somehow came off. It swam down into swam down into a huge clump of seaweed when I had it pretty close to me and the extra tension ripped the hook out. Water was green and the birds were going nuts about 300yards out from me. I need to get a kayak to get these baits out far!
              Joe Whitmore

Comment

Working...
              X