X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys. Gonna be tough!!
    Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

No consolation, but there probably won't be any good fishing for the next two weeks anyway. I'm sorry to hear your arm was that serious. Hang in there amigo. God Bless.
      Keith Bodine 1st Cav 1966-1967
      RVN A/229th AHB/Door Gunner
      sigpic

Comment

What's going to be wrong with the fishing for the next two weeks?

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_A View Post
          What's going to be wrong with the fishing for the next two weeks?
          I'd like to know too!!
          Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Originally posted by trophytroutman View Post
            I'd like to know too!!
            He's just consoling you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

I'd like to know too!!
              I was just thinking, with this storm, the water will be too fresh and/or too muddy to fish West Bay. Depending on the severity and the rain, it can hurt fishing for a while. Also, I was just attempting to make him feel better about not being able to get out and do what he loves doing, like we all do. Fish, Fish, Fish. Unnerstand?
              Last edited by hacksaw; June 21, 2017, 08:27 PM. Reason: wrong word
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
                He's just consoling you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                Whew!! Those gut he knew something I didn't know.
                Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Originally posted by hacksaw View Post
                  I was just thinking, with this storm, the water will be too fresh and/or too muddy to fish West Bay. Depending on the severity and the rain, it can hurt fishing for a while. Also, I was just attempting to make him feel better about not being able to get out and do what he loves doing, like we all do. Fish, Fish, Fish. Unnerstand?
                  Gotcha. Thanks!! I'm not supposed to use my left arm but I will be in Matagorda this weekend.
                  Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Ouch.. !!
                    Play this out by getting waited on by pretty nurses and wife
                    as long as you can.

Comment

Originally posted by hacksaw View Post
                      Shouldnt have too much to worry about by saturday morning.. probably still a little residual tide but it should be salty enough.. especially in matty. Trinity river water shed is getting some right now but we'll just have to wait and see how much.. Worst rainfall areas are predicted to get between 3 - 6" and that's not huge.. but I think most lakes have been running full.. so it might get pushed straight to the gulf over the next week or 2. T Bend and Big lake will catch the brunt of it for our area from a rainfall perspective and east of there will get it too.

ya'll go fishing this weekend.. should be fine by Sat morning with lite winds Predicted
                      TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Gotcha. Thanks!! I'm not supposed to use my left arm but I will be in Matagorda this weekend.
                        You better take care of that wing. It's the only one you have.
                        I was supposed to go yak fishing in West Bay tomorrow with two of my fair weather friends but they're not going. According to my fishing report tomorrow is supposed to be excellent with and early and late incoming tide. I'll probably go to Sylvan Beach pier early and see if I can get a couple of Flounder, or a Red or two. Next Friday is supposed to be excellent fishing in WB also. Now for the news... LOL
                        Tight Lines guys. Be safe out there. Tight Lines.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X