Beach surf walk in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beach surf walk in

Anyone care to PM me and share a beach access number to fish the surf ? You have a favorite and why ? I know LUREFISHER fishes the Follet Island surf but I don't know if that's simply closer to his house than the Galveston beach . I most often fish the south jetty but I have a lot of pain in my right knee from arthritis right now and I can't climb up those rocks . I'm going to have to have injections in the knee . Plus , I Have a aortic aneurysm in the upper part and I need a ct scan of the abdomen to see if the aneurysm extends down there . Point is I can't be straining or heavy lifting or climbing rocks . Surf looks like it may be shaping up Friday and Saturday for a decent surf day .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Fish surfside in front of cell tower.Not sure what the number is now because they changed.

Comment

Yeah , thanks , a lot of guys fish Follet's Island I'm finding out. TERMO, and I fished one of his beach pockets once but I don't remember which one .
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Hook up with Termo. He knows some nice spots past the seawall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Yeah , I haven't heard or seen much of John . I know he's lurking around somewhere .

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
            Point is I can't be straining or heavy lifting or climbing rocks . Surf looks like it may be shaping up Friday and Saturday for a decent surf day .
            Dang Sarge. Sorry to hear that. Ya gotta take it easy until you know something.
            Keith Bodine 1st Cav 1966-1967
            RVN A/229th AHB/Door Gunner
            sigpic

Comment

Take care of yourself Henry

Comment

Yea , I gotta get a ct scan of the abdominal aorta . I hope I don't kill myself lifting all my huge , heavy fish .

Comment

Im still here guys! Considering hitting the surf Monday early. PM me if anyone's interested in meeting up!
                  Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
                  "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by Termo View Post
                    Im still here guys! Considering hitting the surf Monday early. PM me if anyone's interested in meeting up!
                    Where you been , John ? Good to hear from you. No Monday morning fishing for me .

Comment

Same here Henry. I've missed you guys! Me and Harvey will be wading the surf tomorrow morning at daylight. The entrance to the beach we will be on is exactly 2.63 miles from THE END of the seawall (south). There is an entrance to the beach there (you know it's the one by the big house with the blue metal roof on the beach side).....Harvey has a white Ford PU that will be parked on the sand there. Hope to see anyone wanting to join us.
                      Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
                      "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Working...
                      X