Reel Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reel Service

Who does our reel servicing nowadays? I have two Lews and two Shimano egg beaters that need to be worked over. I used to use FTU but I'm done with them. Happy to have recommendation. I don't do it myself - I'm no good at it.
    "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Mike Cubbage in Bayou Vista

Comment

Pat Wilson here in Angleton as well. I just picked up a bunch from him today. Smoooooth. PM me for his # if you like. He also works on boats and trailers.

As Stinky said, Mike is a great guy too. One of the first guys I met after moving here. He did all my Katrina dunked gear, bringing it all back from the dead. Hard to believe that was 12 years ago. I know he fishes our tournaments often, but I don't know if he's on here.
      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Mike & Pat are both great.
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Bayou Vista is easier for me. I keep the boat at Louis'. Anybody have Mike's number, please email me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

I used to have it, but it went with the Nokia in da marsh back in 2013.
            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Mike Cubbage-281-235-7526

Comment

Working...
              X