A Few Before the Rain Saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Few Before the Rain Saturday

Went gigging early Saturday morning then hit the bay and jigged as the tide rolled in at 8am. Picked up some trout on dsl working it like a topwater. Got potlicked by a guide that seemed to have dropped a whole tour group in front of the gut we were fishing. LOL. Potlicking waders, I tell you.
    Attached Files
    "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Nice catch...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice catch!!!
      Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Very Nice!

Comment

Thanks for the look fellas.
          "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

Excellent! I can see why the guide was potlicking you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Thanks Curmudgeon, would have been alright if he had spread them out over the sand bar they were on. Hey just unloaded them like cattle and had them shoulder to shoulder like they used to at rollover. I'm just glad he drifted in slowly.

Comment

Whoopie!
                Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
                "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Thanks Termo.

Comment

Working...
                  X