Cleaning a Fish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleaning a Fish

This is my brother, teaching how to clean a fish. Born in Mississippi, but I think he has spent way too much time in California.

You have to keep watching. It just gets better and better.

And yes, this really is my brother. Not sure how he has managed to live this long.

Walker

Anegada, BVI (N18° 44.683' W64° 24.133')
    and
    Houston (Clear Lake City)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

I've made a practice of the Benadryl dry rub, but I've never tried the Pepto marinade. I'll try that. Can't get the ciguatera again. Last time I had to do a complete cycle of Midol. Talk about make you moody!
      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Ive never seen this done . Wouldn't the mercury be in the meat rendering a topical application ineffective ?
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Screw science Plugger. This is the ANTIDOTE!
          From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

I had no idea! My family just cuts one filet off a flounder, tosses it back in the water, watches it swim off, and hopes to catch it again after it's healed. We throw that filet on the barbie and make a sauce with the tails of some shrimp we threw back to regenerate, onion, bell pepper, celery, and Tony's. I thought the Tony's could kill anything until Sandy got ciguatera.

Comment

Thanks Vicky, needed a laugh. Dad will never live down that flounder half release. Sucker swam away like it wasn't missing anything.

Comment

Working...
              X