Back At It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back At It

The flounder took a pounding last night. All three of us got our limits by 10:30 then we just got drunk before heading back to Houston. Thanks for the looks, tight lines!
    Attached Files
    "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Sweet...nice outing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks brother!
      "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

Nice
        Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Thank you sir.

Comment

Wow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Nice going !
              good eating there .
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Thank you sirs!

Comment

Did you see any stingrays out there?

Comment

oh yes, all the time. ray gaurds are A SOLID INVESTMENT!

Comment

Originally posted by Flounderpounder420 View Post
                      oh yes, all the time. ray gaurds are A SOLID INVESTMENT!
                      Thanks for your reply Flounderpounder! I am interested in getting stingrays and so am wondering about the area(s) where you have been seeing them.

Comment

If you're looking for sting rays to shark fish, Steve Rushing at Sea Isle bait camp can usually fix you up.

Nice going on the flounder with your little girl too.

Comment

Not shark fishing. I am looking for stingrays that are alive and in good shape. I need them for a research project.

Comment

I can get you some live ones if you want. PM me your number, I think we can work it out. I see some the size is of 18 wheeler tires.

Comment

Originally posted by Flounderpounder420 View Post
                              I can get you some live ones if you want. PM me your number, I think we can work it out. I see some the size is of 18 wheeler tires.
                              Thanks! Please check your messages.

Comment

Working...
                              X