San Jacinto Waste Pits - EPA Ruling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• San Jacinto Waste Pits - EPA Ruling

EPA has made a ruling to remove the dioxins from the old waste pits in Channelview just north of I-10. Final ruling for clean up and removal of the old waste pits operated by International Paper & McGinnis Industrial Waste (subsidiary of Waste Management). The official press release can be downloaded here.

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

This would be a good time not to own stock in IP and Waste Management.

Comment

LOL! Sure enough!
      Originally posted by JT View Post
      This would be a good time not to own stock in IP and Waste Management.
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Thanks for the update. It's about time.

Comment

Thanks for the information .
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Heard they were gonna dump the material near Pointe West area-just north of the water tower on north side of 3005-the EPA said someone alreay contaminated that area with thousands of empty Coors Light cans-oh and a single bean bag from a game of cornhole-something about TTU Wader/Alex being a sore loser.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

LOL....

And it's about time they did something about these. Wish they'd do the same with the west bay pits.
              TroutSupport.comsigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TroutSupport View Post
                LOL....

And it's about time they did something about these. Wish they'd do the same with the west bay pits.
                They won't. Eventually they'll be washed by a hurricane and spread all over Hitchcock and improve the genetics of Hitchcock.
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Jerry... I actually heard the candy aa$$ college boy got a job!!! Now he might have some dough to pay off the washers bets he ran off on. And I keep thinking that one of these days Ill get my rod back he was going to fix over 5 years ago.

Comment

I heard he went fat and is wearing double breasted, pin stripe suits and 2-tone shoes.
                    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Working...
                    X