Front

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Front

The front definitely has the bigger ones inching out towards the bay. Not saying the run is in full swing but they are itching to start. This is my limit last night. Thanks for the comments and looks.
    Attached Files
    "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Nice limit! They look good and thick!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Thanks brother and I did get some thick fillets out of them. Some ceviche tonight.
      "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

Did you catch those gigging or rod and reel?

Comment

And man that is a nice stringer of flounder!

Comment

Gigging, getting as much in before the limit change and you can't gig.

Comment

Are you guys wading or gigging from a boat?

Comment

Only old Geezer's gig from a boat. Maybe when I'm older but I don't think so.

Comment

Well done! I'm taking my Pop tomorrow to Bastrop Bayou and that's what I'm hunting for.
                  "Courage is being scared to death... and saddling up anyway."
                  -John Wayne

Comment

Pulled some monsters out of bastrop ,mudcut area. Good luck.

Comment

Nice Haul, I've tried to go out a couple of night over on Bolivar but can't seem to find any clear enough water from the bank.

Comment

Thanks brother, I gig BolĂ­var when there is at least a day out two of south wind to clear up the water on the bayside.

Comment

Nice going! my son made me a LED light for my birthday so now we have to go try it out. Gotta figure out where to take 4 walking.

Comment

Originally posted by SCHU View Post
                            Nice going! my son made me a LED light for my birthday so now we have to go try it out. Gotta figure out where to take 4 walking.
                            Thanks. Just look for sand banks or sandbars that you can wade out to. Try going over the rocks by the sea isle pier, not bad by there. Haven't been in a year but is pretty decent.

Comment

Working...
                            X