Last night's Gig

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last night's Gig

Took my buddy Steven gigging and he got his limit and I got four before we headed back. He got monster at our second spot that measured 23"+. We did alright despite all the pot lickers that tried to pass us up. I tell you. Thanks for the comments and looks.Click image for larger version

Name:	22769690_1685410351501060_3943183700645156481_o.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	32.5 KB
ID:	577303
    Attached Files
    "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Forgot to add these earlier of one of the flounder I got. Seemed to have had a run in with a dolphin. His tail had broken spines in it and had a big wound that was some what healed. He got away just to run into me����. From the frying pan into the fire.Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0285.jpg
Size:	18.1 KB
ID:	562821Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0283.jpg
Size:	19.5 KB
ID:	562822Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0281.jpg
Size:	20.7 KB
ID:	562823
    "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

Another nice haul. Lucky for you flipper wasn't deadly. Unlucky for the flounder you were...nice

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks brother!

Comment

Working...
        X